1. Collection of personal information
The Group may collect a range of information where reasonably necessary for its functions and activities, including, without limitation, personal information such as an individual’s:
- Name, gender, address and contact details
- Date of birth
- Experience and/or academic and professional qualifications
- Third party references
- Employment and income details
- Financial and payment information including bank account details
- Products and services that are provided to the individual by the Group or one of its subsidiaries
- Records of telephone, email and online interactions
- Credit related personal information only where a genuine occupational requirement exists.
- Health related personal information only where a genuine occupational requirement exists.
This information may be collected from an individual directly, from an individual’s representatives or from third parties, including without limitation credit reporting bodies or occupational health bodies.
2. Use and disclosure of personal information
The Group uses personal information that it collects for business related purposes including without limitation negotiating and executing contracts, recruitment activities, account management, communicating with an individual, legal, regulatory and internal investigations and debt administration.
3. Use of the website and cookies
When you use the Easton website, certain standard information is collected that is sent by your browser to the Easton website. This includes information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses. This anonymised information is used to improve the website’s performance for users and the Group.
Other websites may be accessible via hyperlinks from the Easton website. Please note that other websites are not subject to these privacy terms. You should review the privacy terms of each website you access via hyperlinks from the Easton website to assess whether the privacy terms are satisfactory to you.
The Group takes reasonable steps to:
prevent unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, personal information; and
protect personal information from misuse or loss.
5. Access to personal information and general questions
You can contact the Group to:
- Gain access to the personal information the Group holds about you; or
- Request to update any personal information that the Group holds about you on the basis that it is not complete, accurate or up to date.
If you have any general questions about how the Group manages personal information or these privacy terms you may contact us via the Group’s website.
6. Updates to these privacy terms
These privacy terms may vary from time to time and changes will be published on this page.